Divorce, Dissolution and Legal Separations involve a high number of financial, legal and personal issues that have long lasting impacts on those involved. Child custody, visitation, property division and valuation are important in coming to an agreement. Pete Roush has the skills to investigate, create and negotiate a settlement that will satisfy your needs.

A Separation agreement is a written contract that allows divorcing or separating couples to determine how their property will be divided, how parenting, custody, visitation or other issues will be handled. The Separation agreement allows the couple to be the decision makers in the issues that will impact their lives.
At the law offices of Roush & Stilz, Pete Roush, will draft and review all separation agreements in order to ensure that your rights, financially and legally, are protected.
All final Separation Agreements are subject to court approval. Pete Roush has extensive experience with Family Court Judges and knows what the court will determine to be a fair and equitable division of property, child support, and parental visitation. It is important that you have an attorney with the experience and the know-how to get Separation Agreements to meet the expectations of the courts.

Separation Agreements can be used to clearly set out the rights and obligations of each party on a myriad of issues, such as:

  • Child custody
  • Parental Visitation
  • Child Support
  • Spousal Maintenance
  • Taxes
  • Division of Marital Property including assets and debts
  • Transferring title of real and personal property
  • Medical coverage for dependants
  • Division of Business assets or debts
  • Any other issue that the parties deem to be important to their situation

A  Separation Agreement is the foundation for the finalization of a divorce or legal separation. This agreement will be incorporated into the final Decree of Dissolution and will become a binding agreement on the parties. The terms of this agreement will help define the rights and obligations of the parties.

If you would like to speak to one of our attorneys, please contact our firm.